Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's Your Angle, Pythagoras

The winner is number 3- Elisa!





All of my children have enjoyed this book.  It tells the story of Pythagoras as he discovers his famous theorem.  This is a great introduction to geometry.  If a child knows the story behind a formula, he is much more likely to understand it, giving him a better grasp of the formula and the theorem.

I am giving away one copy of What's Your Angle, Pythagoras? A Math Adventure.  If you would like to win, please leave a comment.  This giveaway will end 2-27-2010

Don't forget to enter the other giveaways in honor of World Maths Day!

10 comments:

  1. This seems like a good book for any kid to read.
    aj270750@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting! roger064@crimson.ua.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea. Would like to see what my son has to say about the story!
    Elisa

    ruu.elisa @ gmail -dot- com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another interesting book that I just have never heard of but would be so useful for our family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read this book and would love to add it to our library
    a_heart4home[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! What a great title! I would love to win it.

    100cucumbers(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be for my nephews!
    rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds very fun and interesting!

    lynnx512 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these "living" math books that you are doing in your giveaway!! Best way to capture a kid in math.

    ReplyDelete